You can use the ADB Driver to connect the mobile (powered by android) to the computer and transfer data between the mobile and the computer. You can also use it during the Firmware (OS) Flashing or Installing process on the device or fixing any Software-related issues. Turn off the phone (Remove the battery if possible, then insert the battery again), hold up the VOLUME KEY, and plug in the USB cable to connect to the computer. It helps to replace the existing firmware on the device with a new version of the firmware. This is often done to address bugs, improve performance, or add new features to the device. Here you can Download and install Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Android Phone device USB (Universal Serial Bus) drivers for free.
- Its once jarring and riveting roots have morphed into a more polished and virtuosic approach.
- Renowned leaker Ice Universe posted the phone’s AndroBench numbers, which showed Sequential Reads of 3,000MB/s and Sequential Writes of 1,158MB/s.
- My only complaint with the pop-up triggers is how easy it is to, well, trigger them.
- Our matrix calculation is based on available features, such as the presence of a 3.5mm jack and stereo speaker support.
It’s compatible with a smattering of bands for AT&T and T-Mobile, but it’s not broad support in the slightest. It’s helpful that Xiaomi includes a tutorial for using the software, even if it’s all but required due to the added complexity of having so many features. In it, there are toggles that let you take advantage of this phone’s many impressive specs, like its 720Hz touch sampling rate, or a “Ludicrous Mode,” that pushes the specs to their limit. (It suggests that you buy an accessory to help keep the phone cool while this mode is active). At £429, the entry-level model is one of the cheapest dedicated gaming phones you can buy. For comparison, the Red Magic 6 series starts at £509/US$599, while you’ll pay at least £799 (approx. US$1,100) for the
- While most modern devices have all standard sensor features, some devices have more complete sensor features than others.
- Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro has variant of 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage.
- With the shoulder buttons and a screen like this, you can re-map the controls of a mobile game to be a little more comfortable.
- Xiaomi Black Shark 4 camera comes with triple 48-megapixels, 8-megapixels, and 5-megapixels main cameras.
Unlike other gaming phones, like the RedMagic 6 and the ASUS ROG Phone 5, Xiaomi opted for a somewhat muted design with the Black Shark 4. You won’t find RGB anywhere (other than the display), but you will find some subtle Black Shark branding on the back. This is an average score considering that I rate battery life to be very good when the smartphone lasts at least 10+ hours on this benchmark.
That would be remarkable progress and is faster than the claimed speed of Oppo’s 125W flash charge tech that was announced in summer 2020. Well, now it’s time to visit the nearest Xiaomi Repair Center. If your phone is Overheating a lot, I would not suggest you ignore the issue as it can stock firmware file be dangerous. It’s okay for a few pictures and small videos, but as soon you start recording long videos, the processor gets a lot of data to process and starts to heat up. So Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro may stop recording video if it heats too much. Smartphones dissipate heat via the body, but when we install a case, it decreases the effectiveness of the process. Heating beyond the safe temperatures can kill the processor, and the battery can explode.
Although its specs come straight out of 2021, the smartphone more than holds its own in terms of benchmarks and performance, even when given demanding apps and games. With some careful management, we think two days of use is perfectly possible with this phone, though it depends on what you’re doing. Pushing the phone with demanding games knocks the battery level down by about 20 percent per hour, though for less intensive tasks it’s much less than that, and most people probably won’t be gaming all day. There’s a dedicated Shark Space app for managing the games on your phone, blocking distracting notifications and minimizing background processes so that your games have as much memory to work with as possible.